Xeneta is the leading ocean freight intelligence platform powered by big data analytics.
Xeneta is changing the global trade economy by bringing transparency to the traditional logistics and shipping industry, and equipping you with the information needed to analyze your containerized ocean freight rate performance against real-time market developments.
Xeneta arms you with the information you need to make sure you are paying the right freight rates to your supplier and helping you navigate the volatile containerized ocean freight market.
Powered by the world's largest real-time database of contracted rates and presented by rich and easy-to-use visuals, Xeneta helps improve strategic and tactical decisions, increasing efficiency and profitability.
- Find out if you are paying the right freight rates with dynamic reporting
- Access to accurate real-time contracted ocean freight rates
- Track your suppliers' performance
- Analyze your ocean freight rates & compare to the market's contracted rates
- Dynamic visuals & reporting of your ocean freight rates
- Browse the routes that matter to you
- Live performance metrics on your spend
- Data drill down and segmenting
- Discover and reveal untapped potential
- Customized procurement intelligence
- Best-in-class methods to support your tender
- Leverage big data to optimize results
By invitation only.
Please submit your contact information, and we will process your request shortly!
EXPLORE XENETA WITH US
We are happy to walk you through Xeneta and show you how it can help you optimize your logistics procurement. Please get in touch to identify the potential Xeneta represents to your business.
Some of our satisfied customers
Whatever result you get, whether the price is better or worse than the market - it does not matter - it's the information it provides that is important.
Stefan Bodelind Global Sourcing Manager Akzo Nobel bv
Xeneta gives an additional weapon that can be used in negotiations.
Steven Wachters Purchaser Transport Ocean Atlas Copco Airpower N.V.
This service provides an excellent tracking of our rates - both for today's market and the historical development.
Jarle Kjelingtveit Supply Chain Manager UNIL AS